Shriya Saran likes to guard her personal life

Shriya Saran likes to guard her personal life
Shirya Saran
Glam diva Shirya Saran doesn’t want to discuss about her personal life with media and likes to keep it under wraps. “I don’t know why I should share details of personal life to the media,’ asks the actress, who is promoting her big-ticket film ‘Paisa Vasool’.
“I would prefer it be guarded forever, until I resolve to share with media and others,” she adds. The actress claims to have got a few acting tips from her co-star and popular actor Balakrishna.
“I had good time working with him in ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ and now again in ‘Paisa Vasool’. I learnt a lot about acting and punctuality besides dedication towards work from him in this journey’ she points out.
Recently, the pretty actress also did an item number in ‘Nakshatram’ but it almost went unnoticed. “I take hits and flops in my stride, but learn a few things even from my flops,” she signs off. 

Comments